Next: Wild Mushroom Soup
Sesame Crusted Salmon
4 - 8 oz Salmon filets
1 cup black & white sesame seeds
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Jalepeno (finely diced)
1/2 Cup sweet chili sauce
1/2 Cup rice wine vinegar
1 yellow & 1 red bell pepper (julienne)
1 tsp ginger (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 green onions (chopped)
2 Tbsp Cilantro (minced)
1/2 Cup sesame oil
1/2 cup veg oil
1 pack soba noodles (cooked & cooled)
- Season Salmon then coat with sesame seeds combined.
- In a saucepan, place vinegar, jalepeno and chili sauce and reduce to syrup like consistency, set aside.
- Heat sesame oil at medium in pan and sautee bell peppers, ginger & garlic, season with cilantro & green onion. Toss with Soba noodles in pan.
- Heat both oils at medium, add salmon and cook for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip and place in oven at 350 until fully cooked or preference of salmon cooking (about 5 minutes depending on thickness).
- Plate noodles and bell peppers, add salmon filet atop, and sauce to the side. Garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!